Friday, December 25, 2009

basically a boyfriendless christmas

I'm like so aggravated right now..im bout to be single .
ok so last night..no rewind-lets go farther back .
so like 2 weeks ago i told my boyfriend that i wanted to go see tha christmas lights..he aint say nothin about it so i was like ok whatever, he dont wanna take me..i still wanna go so ima go.so my brother is visitin me and i asked him to go wit me and he said he would so i told my bf i was goin wit my brother then he wanna come ask me if he could take me so im like sure
sooo..i got off work at 6 and told him i was off&im like are we goin to see tha lights&he like yea around 8pm.&&im like..why so late?but i let it go.im like if he wanna go at 8,cool.but idk what time they stop so then 8 comes........and goes.
i dont hear nothin from him so i txt him around 8:45&i'm like aite im bout to go wash my hair..he txts me back 5 minutes to 9 &is like "oh,my dad said they stop at 9."
&&im like..oh so you couldnt tell me that around 8 o clock instead of having me wait around for you?!&u not say nothin?? so in my book, thats standing somebody up..so im pissed
then i txtd him&im like "so i'm not waitin for u for breakfast dinner then?"
&he keep askin me if my brother coming.&im like why do u ask me that? do u want him to come ?? &we end up droppin tha convo.
soo morning comes.he txt me at like 8 talkin bout "happy christmas" ....??who says that?retards!
i send no reply..then he txts like a hour later askin me what im doin...no reply.so he calls.no answer.then like 30 minutes later i txt him tellin him im eatin.he like "oh u couldnt wait huh?".
i slightly go off! im like "its 10:30!what u want me to wait till lunchtime?and jus wait around for you to txt me &if u never txtd me i wouldnt been sittin around hungry..no.ima jus do me now" &he like aite do u.i say aite.i will!!
ugh.he makes me so sick wit the little things he do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore