Monday, July 6, 2009

va resident

so ive finnaly moved...idk how this is gonna work cuz my dad is like:
"you aint bout to come in here&change my life!"
im like...well dern.it aint my fault you had kids.this is what happens..ya life changes.
I been here 2 whoe days and ive already cleaned up his whole house and rearranged things.heheit looks alot better!!
I dont think things will be too bad tho cuz he been at work since 4 this morning&aint suppose to be back till like 9.so i'm good.i went out with my cousins tha other night&he layed down tha rules and said i jus have to let him kno if im ok and when ill be back.i dont have to let him know where im goin or nothin.jus that im ok.i didnt expect that.i thought he would want more..but i aint complainin..jus wait till i make me some friends!ha.cuz i have tha house to myself :)

its been gray outside since i been here =/ so there's nothin to do but lay around..i aint got but one friend anyways but i gotta grip of cousins that live 20 minutes away..but im bout to go get my nails done..
bye bye now* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore