Wednesday, July 15, 2009

outta my element

so i finally got out tha house today.
i been stuck in tha house ALL day until like 5 when my bestie Delvon asked me if i wanted to go to tha mall. so i was like sure..i aint got no money but ill go,you kno...jus for tha company&Delvon wanted me to meet his other best friend Kia so im like fine,ok,i need some friends anyways..i been in va permanently for like 2days&&its time for me to get out&meet some new ppl.
we went to tha mall&window shopped.
but maaaaan oh man! every single dude that was in tha mall was GAY!! im like oooooohemgee.Delvon is gay,i dont have a problem wit gay ppl its jus that im lookin for a man but now im scared!! im like oh no! i will NOT be tryna holla at no dudes cuz they probably aint lookin at me anyways,they probably lookin at Delvon so ima jus let them come to me cuz i assume if they holla at me they interested&&aint gay but then again...you never know..they probably swing both ways.
so im like..what did i get myself into?i done moved to VA&&i believeeverybodyis gay!imma be single for tha rest of my life dealin wit these ppl up here..
*shame*
cuz Delvon dont look gay..well...when you 1st look at him then u see him walk alittle.he dont have a mean twist or nothin,matter afact i dont think he switch at all but he walk a little gay idk how to explain it.maaaaan,i had a crush on him when i was 16 BEFORE i knew he was gay.shhh dont tell nobody!but i met his boyfriend,oh my bad, his "boo" &&he dont look too gay either.they both dress jus like straight dudes&now that i meant them&&i see how you can look SO straight but be SO gay i got my eye out for ALL dudes!
gots to be more careful!
but anyways..overall i had fun wit his friends..they're now my friends.they are so funny but the only thing is they are nothin like tha kinda ppl im use to.i mean,of corse they not gonna be like my friends cuz they different ppl but idk.i guesss its cuz they act completly different bcuz they live in different states and it 2 different "cultures".
i feel so outta my element here sometimes cuz im use to different things like taller buildings,less interstates,no rivers and oceans,etc etc..
but ill get use to it .. eventually .. i guess =/
[honestly]:i wanna go back to Charlotte.
i realized ive turned into a city girl..im not use to seeing pigs in a truck on tha interstate....
..oh u laughin?im serious!! lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughin at the "pigs in a truck on tha interstate" statement. Personally I am definitely a city girl, so I hope you get used to VA.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i hope so too! i mean,im from here..i was born her&&lived here for like 8 years but..i was only 8 when i moved so..you kno.im use to NC more..but yea i hope i get use to this..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore