Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so done wit dudes for awhile

Exhibit A .. this is a picture of me and my ex, Cameron, at VA Beach last summa.we looked cute right? [my body is bangin' by tha way ] We were.. we had only been datin for a month at this time&i was so head over heels about him cuz i thought i had me a sexy grown lookin man so i was excited about him..but we jus broke up last Nov.
because he was a HUGE liar, he never took me anywhere,&&he was still in love wit his ex but was in denial.so i had to cut that loose cuz i was bein emotionally abused for like 3 months out of our 6 month relationship [my stupidity]
fast forward >>
Me&&him still talked occasionally like on a every blue moon,"hey how you been?" kinda thing.so since im bout to move this wknd i called him&we talked alittle jus about .. nothin.then it got quite cuz we had nothin else to talk about then he was like "lets talk." im like "ok..about what?"
him:idk...[quiteness again]
me:ok..lets be HONEST for once &lets jus talk&i can ask u anything
cuz i remember he is a huge liar,thats y we broke up.but im still like..he aint gonna tell me tha truth now
him:ok cool.
me:sooo...did u ever cheat on me wit anybody i asked u about while we was datin??
him: [lookin around]..no?
me:yea u did!who?? im not gonna be mad i promise.why would i get mad?we aint together nomore so jus tell me.
him:ok i cheated on u wit Tempestt
this chick! was givin him tha sex face the first time they met..with me right there.but i never thought about it cuz he aint seem interested and she wasnt makin it to obvious so i didnt really notice.
me:oh really?[real calm cuz i kinda thought he messed wit her but i had no reason to really believe it i was jus accusin him but he always denied it so i let it go]
me:ok.is she tha only one or have you cheated on me wit other ppl?
him:thats it.[wit this little guilty smirk]
me:na really..i wont get mad.have you?
him: .......yea.
me:how many??
him:ummm..since we being honest&you aint gonna get mad...7 girls.
me: ..............................are you serious??[quiteness..jus thinkin like..wow.]
so then he tries to tell me that he aint play me.he only played tha other girls cuz they knew he was wit me not them.&im like no you played me harder than them cuz i was suppose to be ya girl.then he's like well i really did love you.because if i didnt i woulda told u about them then ya feelings woulda been hurt but i loved you so much not to tell u that i cheated on u.......
wth???7 girls??
so at first i honestly wasnt hurt or mad or nothin then tears came down but i wasnt "cryin" tha tears jus came down.then i was hurt cuz i felt like..i gave him my all..&& i mean my all &&this is how i got treated.i got cheated on.wow.like really?
so now im like..i dont wanna trust anythin anybody tells me now.
&&he had no signs of him cheatin.like he always answered tha phone.whenever i wanted to come see him i could.he told me i could jus pop up on him so i never thought he was cheatin.
the only thing i think might look alittle funny was that he never talked to me on tha phone for a long time&never wanted to go out wit me&stuff..
ugh.i cant believe he cheated on me wit 7females&i never knew..until like 7 months later.thats why i dont even care right now.im jus shocked.
i could go on&&on about tha stuff he did in our relationship but that would take days.i've done enough for today!geeez!

2 comments:

  1. damn u sound like me. 7 is a heavy number. my ex was trynna get where ur ex was. but stop diggin for dirt! cuz u WILL find it. sometimes its better to not ask questions, they are ur ex for a reason.

    Damn. 7. Want me to ninja his ass for u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea 7 is heavy.idk y i asked.i guess i was jus real curious of tha truth.but im so done wit him now..forever.i deleted his number&everything...[like i dont memorize it.lol]
    but yea u can ninja him right in tha throat!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore