Wednesday, June 17, 2009

have these niggas trippin,no luggage

tha title is a Drake verse--yall dont kno nothin bout Aubrey Graham a.k.a Drizzy Drake!



but anywho,

i'm moving to Va within tha next 2 weeeks.I'm kinda excited..kinda not.I mean..i'm from VA,i was born there &lived there till i was in 3rd grade then moved to NC

then moved back to VA

then moved BACK to NC

&&i been here for 8years now so im comfortable =/

but now i gotta pack up&move BACK to VA cuz my mom lost her job&got married to a guy in VA so she movin&her&my 16year old brother is tha only fam i have in NC so i gotta go too

unless i moved out on my own but i aint save up enuff money for that so i gotta go.

I met all my best friends her,graduated from here,grew up here basically now i gotta drop it and leave

but i guess it came at a good part in my life..i jus graduated last year ((class of 08 in tha building!!)) so imma outta high school,officially grown&bout to open up a new chapter in my life so wit this new chapter imma be in a new state

wit new friends

a new school

*livin wit my dad for tha 1st time*

so this might turn out better than i think.you need to switch it up every once and awhile&its my turn now.

but ive fallin in love wit charlotte.i gotta strong feelin imma move back in tha future..&&when im older and established i wanna live in south charlotte wit all tha RICH ppl.thats where imma need to be at.thats where i feel comfortable.haha people wit alotta money like i have/gonna have!

ohhh yea! :) :) :)

but portsmouth/va beach area will be cool too.get to live by tha beach&try new things.

you kno what??

its more black people in VA too.at least tha part where imma stay &tha area of NC i live in is not FULL of black ppl.its a mix.so im not gonna be use to all these black ppl around me! nu-huh! imma have to get use to this.

people already say i talk "white" and am "stuck up" &"siddity" haha. we'll have to see how i fit in!

but I'M READY!

i am kinda excited to live around a buncha black ppl though.somethin new and i get to be closer to my people!

VIRGINIA 757 HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore