Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love My Nike Dunks

So everybody whos anybody, knows that I love fashion!Which inclues clothes,accesories,and shoes.So that explains why I like shoes! Especailly Nike Dunks.For some reason within the last year I have been obsessed wit Nike Dunks.So far I only have..4 pair but please believe a new pair is comin soon but idk which pair I want.I do know they will be low tops for tha summa.2 of the ones I have are high top,I have a all white pair that I been wearing to work so I can wear them out anymore and my other ones are red white and grey but I've had them for about 3 years now so...yea I dont wear them anymore.But Ive been lookin for some and during my search I found these!Over there to the left are the Glen Quagmire SB Dunks! For all you Family Guy fans [ like me :) ], these are modeled after one of the funniest guys on the show,Quagmire. The red with yellow flowers sewed into them represent the shirt he wears and the blue is his pants.lol.When I first seen these I was like wow.I dont think I'd wear this but them when I seen that they were modeled after Quagmire,it all made since and I was hey,i might actually rock these.lol.

Even tho I am a big Dunks fan, I do wanna pair of blazers.I think some of them are sooo cute!and for some reason I love purple on a shoe [I have a pair of white black and purple dunks] so i seen these blazers and loved em!They are called the Opptical Illusions.Thats cuz they have a sprial design on tha upper,inner sole and tonuge are that give it a little opptical illusion look.I thought that was kinda hot!The soles are really sprially :)
Ok now back to my dunks I jus now found these ones too and I dont think I'd wear em.Simply because imma girl. Now if I was a dude that was a sneakerhead,I would definitely rock these wit a cute outfit.These right here,these right here nigga,these are tha Mint Chocolate Chip dunks.I think wit a cute outfit this would be soo cute.but you gotta have a outfit.
Well im bout to go to work and make some money so I can but some of these shoes I'll be back later on for more shoe updates ;)
tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Time and Date

Search This Blog

Who had tha best performance at tha Grammys??

oh you looking?

What U Know About This..

My photo
I suck at these "about me" sections..and its kinda hard for me to describe myself when i'm still tryna figure out who i am.I do know that I'm a 20 years old college student who is more mature than some girls my age but I like doin childish things like skating,go carts,put put golf,bowling,etc.I'm real creative [dont judge me by my blog,I'm still workin on it.lol]I'm goin to school for Fashion Merchandising :)umm..like I said I'm not good with this so if you wanna know anything just ask me!

My Ride or Die Followers

ask me..i'll answer.promise :)

&&i be on it

i love bright colors, eatin, lil wayne, markers, fashion, braclets, family, my life, drizzy drake, concerts, crablegz, bowlin, movies, piercings, shoppin, smilin, boys, clothes, the smell of black&milds, laser tag, mascara, dressin up, cakin, writin letters, jumpropin, football, true friends, my cd player in my car, shoes, takin pictures, cuddling, colorin, textin, hugs, kisses, nike dunks, my cell phone, tigger, rollercoasters, gum, teddy bears,candles, michael vick, panthers football, cookouts, romantic stuff, my freakin self!

Follow Me Babez

    follow me on Twitter

    charlotte

    charlotte
    i miss my city!!!! :(

    coco

    Polaroid Graphics, Polaroid Myspace Graphics

    obama

    obama
    my president is black

    Wale

    Wale

    drake and nikki

    drake and nikki

    snoop dogg

    snoop dogg
    idk about yall,but Snoop looks GOOD to me!!

    rihanna

    rihanna

    Young Money

    Young Money

    my favorite movie!

    my favorite movie!

    bitch .

    bitch .

    whore

    whore